HELPING TO RESTORE NORMAL MOVEMENT AND FUNCTION FOLLOWING INJURY OR ILLNESS
Physiotherapy is a scientific, evidence based speciality covering a broad range of medical conditions, Hilary Booker is here to relieve pain and disability and restore normal function in a wide range of conditions.
With over 35 years' experience in NHS and private physiotherapy , Hilary has been based at the Groves Medical Centre since the new practice opened in 2005.
Working with doctors and consultants, Hilary can treat all forms of arthritis and joint problems, sports injuries and recovery from accidents and surgery.
With specialist knowledge and research experience, Hilary can also help to restore normal living for people with heart and lung problems.
ABOUT HILARY BOOKER CHARTERED PHYSIOTHERAPIST
- Health Professions Council (HPC) registered
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP)
- Treatments for a variety of injuries and conditions
- Flexible appointments
- Suitable for children and adults
- All major insurance companies covered